The Volkswagen Group of America is proud to support charitable and not-for-profit organizations that address the wellbeing of the mind, the body, and the community. We also consider proposals from non-religion-based 501(c)3 designated organizations on an ongoing basis.
And under our Volunteer Day Program, employees can take one paid day of work each year for volunteering. Though hard numbers don’t tell the real story of lives touched, here are a few examples of how our employees give back:
- 25 Percent of our workforce donating volunteer hours
- 300 Team members participating in the dollar-for-dollar matching program
- 340 Pints of blood donated
- 45,000 Miles walked, run, cycled while participating in charitable events
- 126,670 Dollars raised by Team Audi pedaling for Best Buddies Countless Smiles and calories shared thanks to a fund-raising pancake breakfast in Auburn Hills, Mich., supporting an Adopt-A-Family holiday program
Audi is exclusive sponsor and the vehicle of choice of Best Buddies.